Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Max's first trip to the Aquarium

This week my 15-year old nephew Austin and 14-year old niece Anna are staying with me. I invited them up to visit because I am a glutton for punishment. Just kidding. These kids are great! I always used to go stay with my aunt for a week or so when I was a teenager every summer and enjoyed it a lot. So I thought they'd like to come up and visit, hang out in the pool, etc.

Yesterday we went to the Dallas World Aquarium. I love that place! I've only been once, but the weekend I was there was wonderful, since that was when John asked me to marry him. :)

Anyway, I decided at the last minute not to bring my camera because I figured I wouldn't have much to take pictures of. I wish I had, though, because Max was way more into it than I would have thought. I did manage to get a picture of him on my cell phone (sorry for the poor quality):

He just kept looking at the fish, and one big one swam down close to him and he was trying to grab it! It was almost too cute for words.

I love this kid. Can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. I love that place too! And that picture is adorable! That's so cool that he was into the fish!

    ReplyDelete