Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 1 on the cleanse...

So far, so good. I started the cleanse this morning with a yummy smoothie made from banana, strawberries, blueberries and spinach, with a little cinnamon because Cindy says it's good. She was right! I took my Gastro-Fiber, and Gymnema because I'm sure I'll have some sugar cravings, so I'm trying to stave them off before they happen. Our realtor was having a luncheon for other realtors here at the house so we had to leave around 10:30 and be gone until around 1:00 and by 11:30 I was starving. So Mom, Dad and I went to the Cotton Patch and I ate a grilled chicken breast and steamed vegetables.

After we got back home, Missy was cleaning up after the open house (she got a lot of good feedback, incidentally), and wouldn't you know, she left us some leftovers of homemade enchiladas and 2 different kinds of cake? I was good, though, I took a piece of the more delicious looking one and put it in the freezer for the 22nd. :) I hope I remember it! Cravings haven't been bad today, I've just been so dang hungry! So I made some marinara dipping sauce and again, much yumminess was had by me. I dipped raw green beans, bell pepper, and cucumber in it. I don't love cucumber, but the sauce made it better.

I had to go to work at 5, so I took my veggies, some water, a couple of oranges, and a bowl of curried red lentils with me, that I made last night (Yum!). I only got to eat the lentils, though, and didn't even get to pump any milk for Max, we were pretty busy, and I was talking to my partner, with whom I rarely get to chat. Good thing I got off at 8. I actually had been getting a headache since about 4:30 and I still have it. I'm not sure if it's because of the cleanse, or if it was because I had to work today. :) My berry smoothie helped a little, but I still have it, so I'm going to close for now. I hope tomorrow at work goes well with my new diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment