Monday, September 7, 2009

Little Foodie

Max has been eating solid food for about a week and a half now, and so far, he's had avocado, banana, pear, peach, carrot, sweet potato, squash, broccoli and bread. Last night he had potato salad and baked beans as well! He likes baked beans like his daddy...I can do without them. Mostly he noms on them a bit and makes a big mess, but tonight I took him to Chick-fil-A to eat dinner with Lauren and he ate a bit of my bun, two slices of mandarin orange and two pieces of strawberry, with very little mess! I was quite impressed.


This morning I was thinking that I would have to start brushing his teeth once he gets some, and right after that he laughed and I saw that he had a clear line on his bottom gums...he's getting his bottom left front tooth! My heart leapt and fluttered and I had to call my mom and tell her! No wonder he had such an easy time with dinner. The other day I had felt a point of a tooth in his upper left jaw and was thinking what a random tooth to get in first, but today it wasn't there, and the front one was. How I'll miss those gummy grins, but I'll be glad when he's not bothered by them. He's already seeming to feel better, and hasn't bitten me in a while. To be honest, I was apprehensive about voluntarily sticking my breast in that mouth, because I stuck my finger in there and Wow is that thing sharp! Luckily he was sweet to his mommy ;)



Tooth pictures to follow soon, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment