Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Scooting Around

Just a quick post while I'm eating lunch...trying to multi-task. Max has been scooting for the past week or so...it's just that he is going backwards! I'd always heard of some babies crawling backwards at first, but I'd never seen it in action. He just doesn't quite have the hang of moving his arms forward and pulling with them, instead he pushes himself backward. John and I've been showing him how, and he really watches and you can tell he's thinking about it. Already he's trying to pull forward, just hasn't gotten it yet. I know that when he does, he'll be off to the races, and I'll be chasing him!

The weather is considerably cooler today, after last night's storm, and it has me thinking about the State Fair, which is coming up. I can't wait to go with Lauren, and I've been practicing my Moby back-carry for the occasion!

Time to go move Max back to the middle of the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment